It is hard to find an interior designer you can work with, more difficult still to find professional garden designers. With House & Garden Design UK you get both. Gayle Souter-Brown is relatively unique in that she has studied and worked in both disciplines; she saw the similarities and decided to introduce a sustainable, integrated Gardens & Interiors Design service to Surrey and Hampshire.
If you are
- Looking for plans for a country garden?
- In need of an updated town garden design?
- Looking for someone to hold your hand as you choose your interior design colour scheme?
- In need of a (re)design of your garden to suit your needs, your home's interior, the local environment and your lifestyle?
- Wanting a designer who can make decisions and project manage for you?
1. Contact us for an obligation-free discussion of your needs.
2. Save time and money. Integrated home and garden design will match your needs with the landscape. You can then develop the area over time, or as soon as contractors can start.
3. Gayle Souter-Brown works as an architect does – works through the design process of consultation, confirmation of the brief, development of concept plans, further consultation and then development of outline plans for gardening designs to suit your home's interior. Planting plans, fabric swatches and wholesale plants delivered to your door are all part of the service. Gayle will find competent, competitive contractors for you, project manage the entire job to ensure plans are developed to specification, or give you the plans to develop yourself. It's up to you.
4. Gayle designs sustainable, life-affirming spaces to help you get the most from your house and garden.
5. As a professional designer Gayle Souter-Brown will work within your budget, developing your dreams to practical look good, feel great reality, to enhance your life today and your home's re-sale value tomorrow.
To learn more about how Gayle Souter-Brown can help with sustainable garden design, plant your garden for climate change, design for outdoor living, home staging for a quick sale or just to get some ideas to adapt your home to your lifestyle, click on the link below. If you need help with any aspect of your home's interior design, again, please contact House & Garden Design UK.